FM3 Demo - Preset Creation

The flow is very smooth - it’s identical to the AxeFX III.

To me, the thing that stands out so much is how little tweaking you have to do get good tones.

When I tried the prototype at Axe-Fest I found it a tad easier to tweak, due to the form factor and it feeling more like a traditional pedal or desktop mounted unit.

Nice vid, really underlines how intuitive the FM3 & AxeIII's interfaces are.

The only downside to these FM3 videos coming out is my suppressed GAS is getting antsy.
Since selling my AX8 I've been using my AA6 for rehearsals and the III at home.
I've really gone off the AA6 and can't wait for the FM3.
First world problems!

I've never felt privileged to be born into a time of convenience until the FM3... Every single current FAS modeled amp, preamp and power amp both, and all the advanced parameters available to tweak, all in a little dual pedal. I keep going back to eBay to look at hardware but I can't justify buying anything anymore because it's literally already all available in one place.

Thanks for sharing this video Tim!
It's interesting cuz you also get an idea of the CPU usage for the various blocks, but the percentages seem somewhat weird compared to what I'm used to in other fractal devices.
For example, it looks like the chorus block takes up ~8% while the drive block only 5% (same as the input block)??

It's interesting cuz you also get an idea of the CPU usage for the various blocks, but the percentages seems somewhat weird compared to what I'm used to in other fractal devices.
For example, it looks like the chorus block takes up ~8% while the drive block only 5% (same as the input block)??

Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to CPU usage. It can be a little tricky to follow because some blocks run on the second DSP.

It's interesting cuz you also get an idea of the CPU usage for the various blocks, but the percentages seem somewhat weird compared to what I'm used to in other fractal devices.
Different drive types use different CPU like in all other gear. Some are around 5, most are around 8-9 or so.

Honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to CPU usage. It can be a little tricky to follow because some blocks run on the second DSP.
You mean other than amp and cab?

Different drive types use different CPU like in all other gear. Some are around 5, most are around 8-9 or so.
Yes I get that, but IIRC all drive types use more cpu than the chorus block on the axe III.

Back
Top Bottom