FM3 Cygnus Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C - Preview 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Friends, Fans, and Forumites:

Preview 2 of Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C for Cygnus on the FM3 are here. These are completely dialed in to showcase the latest and greatest features of the FM3 and Cygnus Amp Modeling. With these new banks installed, you won't need to worry about any kind of reset — simply install and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD NOW:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...p0/FM3_factory_preset_banks_v4p0-preview2.zip

The easiest way to install is to use the "All Banks" file, included in the zip.

IMPORTANT: These banks require the latest FM3 firmware version 4 beta 5, currently available here.

Last edited:
Although I haven't went through all presets, the ones that have scene with Cab B: example Brit JVM OD2, scene 4, Green Cab B. Is the cab suppose to be the 1x4 Pig 57? Just want to be sure.

The 1x4 does sound good.

Matt, you forgot one thing.

Sticky.

Thanks for all your hard work.

I know. It’s never finished.

I got it sounding good thanks, a little glitch on Leons preset but it came around, cant wait to finalize this update

Thank you

Everything is sounding fantastic so far. Had to force myself to move on from the Plexi 50W.

Fractal ROCKS!!!

Friends, Fans, and Forumites:

Preview 2 of Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C for Cygnus on the FM3 are here. These are completely dialed in to showcase the latest and greatest features of the FM3 and Cygnus Amp Modeling. With these new banks installed, you won't need to worry about any kind of reset — simply install and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD NOW:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...p0/FM3_factory_preset_banks_v4p0-preview2.zip

The easiest way to install is to use the "All Banks" file, included in the zip.

IMPORTANT: These banks require the latest FM3 firmware version 4 beta 5, currently available here.
Are all these presets finished?
I mean: if we don't find any bug/issue, will these banks be released as the stable factory presets of Cygnus?
Thx.

Are all these presets finished?
I mean: if we don't find any bug/issue, will these banks be released as the stable factory presets of Cygnus?
Thx.
When the presets are released, they will be released. :)

I am not doing a timing question.
Anyway, thanks for your reply... ;)
This is a preview. If they were deemed ready for release, this would be a release, not a preview. Will this preview become the final release? I don’t think anyone in the world knows the answer to that question.

Maybe my question is not clear enough. I try it again.

In the preview 1, the OP explained there were several presets not finished.

In this preview 2, the OP don't say if all presets are finished or not.

I am asking if the presets of this preview 2 are all finished, and then, if the "target" of this preview is that we can play them and see if there is something wrong or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom