FM3 Cygnus Factory Preset Banks A, B, and C - Preview 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
just updated and OUT2 is still quiet. Using a Friedman ASC12 and with OUT2 cranked all the way up for unity gain I have to max out the volume on my Friedman. I used to have it half way up and it was loud enough to gig. I have OUT1 copied to OUT2 🤷🏼‍♂️
Excat Same setup…….configuration……exact same problem ;(

Cygnus is from the latinized Greek word for swan.
tumblr_n4f9wxKYqi1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Small Note -- preset 325
preset list 325 says "Dreamverb,"
Once 325 is picked it loads as "Circuitbreaker."

More great discoveries the Engl Savage is a beast and the DrZ has a great Nashville twang (i dont even have beta 3 with the classA type improvements )

How do you load these presets into the FM3 unit? I tried using Fractal Bot and it wouldn't do anything, i drug them from the unzipped files to Fractal Bot and pushed the send button and it wouldn't do anything, it just sat idol , any help would be greatly appreciated 👍

How do you load these presets into the FM3 unit? I tried using Fractal Bot and it wouldn't do anything, i drug them from the unzipped files to Fractal Bot and pushed the send button and it wouldn't do anything, it just sat idol , any help would be greatly appreciated 👍
Easiest way for me and to check them out as you go
axe edit-tools - manage presets
select your folder - auto audition

Small Note -- preset 325
preset list 325 says "Dreamverb,"
Once 325 is picked it loads as "Circuitbreaker."

Which preset list? You probably had not refreshed it yet (press the Refresh icon) after loading the new presets.

Man, I could take the Pedalboard Deluxe preset anywhere at stock settings (did change the cab to ultrares and replaced with YA Deluxe mix 9) and be happy as a clam.

First: these are incredible. I stayed up late last night just trying these out. Thank you for the work that goes into making these.

Second: I noticed the Hot Kitty's scenes need to be named.

Yes you have to refresh presets, I did all banks and my presets were in bank A ,refreshed and all is good . New presets sound great ,Marshall’s ,soldano, friedmans sound fantastic ,not much tweaking,and I was running power amp with vintage 30’s on side and 1985 celestions on the other. I get the 80’s tone easy. Nice job Fractal🙌🎸😎

Fractal - great job on the Cygnus technology, and the new versions of the presets. Great tones and fun this afternoon. Wearing headphones and playing the Gilmour preset was a highlight for sure! Thanks for your relentless hard work!

They are awesome
cygnus is absolutely game changing
sounds and FEELS and resonates exactly like tube amps, exactly

i am actually and totally blown away.

is there a satriani “new” preset?

They are awesome
cygnus is absolutely game changing
sounds and FEELS and resonates exactly like tube amps, exactly

i am actually and totally blown away.

is there a satriani “new” preset?
I was having good fun with Austin buddy’s GOLD Satriani presets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom