FM3 crashed, help!

supersonic

Inspired
Using the FC12. I lost most of my set up layout upon startup, so I’ve re imported the OMG 15 layout.
All presets are still intact but the FM3 is not showing the text “Presets” “Scenes” and “Effects”, it’s just blank, coloured rings are working on the buttons.Anyone know how to fix this?
TIA.

Edit -
I’ve just come across a couple of other odd issues, the layout on my FC 12 Presets is not in the same order. Also if I go to FM3 Edit the amps I’m using do not correspond with the text. Eg one patch is a Deluxe reverb but is says it’s a JMPre-1?
Any help here?

Last edited:
I had a similar issue with 6.03 Beta and FC12 the other day. Layouts were gone on the FC12, and the FM3 footswitch LCD's were blank. I ended up restoring from a backup to get going again. IIRC reloading the default layouts didn't work.

Seems like this isn't an isolated incident.

I had a similar issue with 6.03 Beta and FC12 the other day. Layouts were gone on the FC12, and the FM3 footswitch LCD's were blank. I ended up restoring from a backup to get going again. IIRC reloading the default layouts didn't work.

Seems like this isn't an isolated incident.
Hmmm, interesting!

Just happened again to me. Powered up the FM3 and it didn't complete boot process. I power cycled and it booted up OK this time on preset 1. Lots of global settings have been changed and the FC-12 is displaying garbage as the layouts have been corrupted. FM3 buttons were blank.
Again I reloaded a previous backup and I'm back in action again. Currently running 6.00 beta 3. I'm thinking I'll just wait until the final 6.00 release and do a complete reset.

Back
Top Bottom