FM3 and Tuner

Anto

Inspired
Hi,

I have just received my FM3, very perfect machine.
As I have the AXE FX3 too, there is an option on the Axe which allows to display the tuner each time the volume pedal is heel down, I would like to know if we can do the same with the FM 3 ? it's such a nice option...

Thank you,

Hi,

I have just received my FM3, very perfect machine.
As I have the AXE FX3 too, there is an option on the Axe which allows to display the tuner each time the volume pedal is heel down, I would like to know if we can do the same with the FM 3 ? it's such a nice option...

Thank you,

It's not been added to the firmware yet. It's on the list though as far a I know. Not sure if it will be on 2.00 but you never know.

Regarding the tuner ... how accurate is it? I mean, compared to other tuners like BOSS TU-2/3, Polytune ...
I'm still not quite sure of i need my oldschool tuner pedal - or if i can use the build in tuner :)

Another question, When I play guitars tuned a half step down, I like to have the tuner display mode with all 6 strings flat, as on my Axe FX3.
About the FM3, on the notice, it says we can choose this option in the "Display Mode" page of the tuner menu... But I don't find this "Display Mode" page ???

Another question, When I play guitars tuned a half step down, I like to have the tuner display mode with all 6 strings flat, as on my Axe FX3.
About the FM3, on the notice, it says we can choose this option in the "Display Mode" page of the tuner menu... But I don't find this "Display Mode" page ???

Not yet implemented.

Is it possible to assign the FM3 tuner to "heel down" on a Fractal EV-1 in expression mode (BOSS GT-100 style)? If not, how about assigning the FM3 tuner to the EV-1 toe down (switch)?

I was not aware of this function in the axe-fx III, but this would be really convenient on the FM3 for live use. Hoping it will be implemented!

Back
Top Bottom