• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

"FM3 and other products in development".....curious, what are those others ?

Pete1959

Inspired
Before I ask to see what else is coming down the pipe, I would like to see the FM3 released first. Then see what the trusted reviewers say and make my decision then. With the wait times in place, why bother announcing something today that will only be released for Winter NAMM 2020?
I like the form factor of the FM3 and if I need, I can buy the FC6/12 (hope they will actually release by then) to use if required.

My only concern is if the FM3 has the same Ares amp tones of the AXE III. I expect to be trading up with the FM3 compared to the AX8.

A buddy of mine just took possession of his Axe III selling his Axe FX Ultra and told me the difference is huge and is just loving it.
His other guitarist bought an AX8 based on my experience and loves it.

Waiting for the results of his next gig where the Axe III plays alongside the AX8.

So, if the FM3 does not surpass the AX8 noticeably, I will pass and wait for something else.

chris

Legend!
A buddy of mine just took possession of his Axe III selling his Axe FX Ultra and told me the difference is huge and is just loving it.
that's 8+ years of constant, substantial improvements in the Axe-Fx II completely skipped over.

one of my duo partners hears the difference in amp modeling when i bring my AX8 vs the Axe3. he prefers the 3 for sure. never about the AX8, but when i bring the Axe3, he can't help but smile.

Top Bottom