FM3 and MIDI pedal board

andyp13

Power User
Hi all, I have a MIDI pedalboard, could this be used with my FM3 for switching on effects delay, chorus etc…

Hi all, I have a MIDI pedalboard, could this be used with my FM3 for switching on effects delay, chorus etc…
It depends on the pedalboard. Just about any MIDI controller can change presets on the FM3. I’d your pedalboard can send MIDI CC messages, it can also turn effects on and off. If it can send MIDI CC messages with specific values, then it can also change scenes on the FM3.

It depends on the pedalboard. Just about any MIDI controller can change presets on the FM3. I’d your pedalboard can send MIDI CC messages, it can also turn effects on and off. If it can send MIDI CC messages with specific values, then it can also change scenes on the FM3.
That's a better answer than mine! :)

I think you mean the Voes MC10 Mk2 :smirk:

When you connect MC Midi Out -> FM3 Midi In and FM3 Midi Out -> MC Midi in, you will be able to sync data from the FM3.

Preset name, scene name, block on/off status, tuner info, tempo, ....
Brilliant, Will the VF Cable work with the MC10 and FM3? (sorry about the spelling)

Brilliant, Will the VF Cable work with the MC10 and FM3? (sorry about the spelling)

Yes, the VF-cable will work with the MC10 Mk2 and the FM3. The VF-cable will provide power, Midi in and Midi out.

Back
Top Bottom