FM3 and FC-6 on a Temple Audio Duo 24

Read the manuals, the wiki, Yek’s amp and drive manuals, then do it several times over. These are sophisticated machines and it takes a while to come up to speed.
That’s what I’ve actually been doing for a couple of hours tonight. Repetition helps putting together the big picture and how things work with each other. Unbelievable guitar system and definitely worth working to learn it as well as I can.

That’s what I’ve actually been doing for a couple of hours tonight. Repetition helps putting together the big picture and how things work with each other. Unbelievable guitar system and definitely worth working to learn it as well as I can.
Manual alone? Read it a bunch of times and you'll grok some stuff.

Manual plus poking around with the gear? More will likely stick quicker.

Perty much works that way for anything....

Manual alone? Read it a bunch of times and you'll grok some stuff.

Manual plus poking around with the gear? More will likely stick quicker.

Perty much works that way for anything....
I was reading through the AF3 manual, the footwitch guited, the footcontrollers, and then doing the changes on the AF3. I also have Cooper Carter’s I’d like to get all the way through in the next couple weeks. Definitely have to play around and try the settings and configurations. It’s fun, like having a programmable guitar computer with vintage tones.

I had two custom 21" Duo boards for my dual FC6 rig before replacing one of the FC6es with an FM9.
0718212309a_HDR.jpg

Light, easy to handle. They take up space in my closet now....
0102221019.jpg
Hey Joe, I know this is a little bit of an older thread, but I'm curious where you got those just straight switches that are attached directly to your board. I'm building another pedalboard (again :p) and those look like they could solve some of my problems.

Thanks!

Hey Joe, I know this is a little bit of an older thread, but I'm curious where you got those just straight switches that are attached directly to your board. I'm building another pedalboard (again :p) and those look like they could solve some of my problems.

Thanks!
Switch:
https://lovemyswitches.com/pro-grade-spst-momentary-foot-switch-normally-open-soft-touch-solder-lug/

Jack for dual switch assembly:
https://lovemyswitches.com/1-4-stereo-switched-enclosed-jack-solder-lugs-threaded-bushing/

Jack for single switch assembly:
https://lovemyswitches.com/1-4-mono-switched-enclosed-jack-solder-lugs-threaded-bushing/

Last edited:
Assembly details, dual switch:
0702221101.jpg

Assembly details, single switch:
0702221101a.jpg

I use 14 ga. copper wire, harvested from a coil of Romex I have around for wiring around the house. Hooking them up with the wire through both lugs helps with stability, so that they can be plugged and unplugged carefully with no worry of breaking anything. You may need to slightly widen the solder lugs to push the wire through them.

HTH!

Last edited:
Wow, that's epic... Haha, I was expecting something prefab, no wonder I wasn't finding anything anywhere! Great job with your board Joe, that's super legit! Thank you so much for that insight, I'm gonna try to put it in the works.

Wow, that's epic... Haha, I was expecting something prefab, no wonder I wasn't finding anything anywhere! Great job with your board Joe, that's super legit! Thank you so much for that insight, I'm gonna try to put it in the works.
Thanks!

Yeah, some folks order off-the shelf stuff to go "custom".

I modify/fabricate to get "custom custom".

You should see my MINI Cooper.... 😉

Back
Top Bottom