FM3 and FC-12

sidsin

Inspired
When I used to use the FC 12 with my FX3 - I just used to select the Scenes default layout and everything was good!

Now when I connect my FC12 with the FM3 - is there a way to get the same layout? Also, if I customize it - there is a very noticeable delay while switching scenes..not a gap - but a delay from when I hit the footswitch to when the scene changes. But if I load the OMG9 setting - the delay goes away..

Am I missing something here?

Now when I connect my FC12 with the FM3 - is there a way to get the same layout?
Not sure what you're asking. Do you want a Scenes layout on your FC-12. The factory layouts have a Scenes layout.

Also, if I customize it - there is a very noticeable delay while switching scenes..not a gap - but a delay from when I hit the footswitch to when the scene changes. But if I load the OMG9 setting - the delay goes away..

Am I missing something here?
If you have a hold function assigned to a footswitch, that footswitch won't fire until you take your foot off of the switch. That's probably the delay you're seeing.

Last edited:
Not sure what you're asking? Do you want a Scenes layout on your FC-12. The factory layouts have a Scenes layout.

If you have a hold function assigned to a footswitch, that footswitch won't fire until you take your foot off of the switch. That's probably the delay you're seeing.
Thanks Rex!

Yeah, I took out the Hold function and it works just fine.

Back
Top Bottom