FM3 and Edit

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
I just happened to notice my presets from 411 to 419 don't show on fm3 edit, but they do on the unit it self ,I click of edit and re started but that didn't change. I don't know I how I did it
I usually find factory preset I like and put them in from 411 on, I could of saved on the unit it self ,but i didn't think I know how to do that ,has me baffle ???
Thanks Mark

I have about 17 preset that show on my fm3 unit, but in fm3 edit, 411 to 419 they are not there on edit?

On the fm3 unit they show from 411 to 419 ,on fm-3 edit there blank,411 to419, but if I click a blank preset say 413 on fm3 edit it goes to the pre set on the unit .
Ok ,I refreshed after new fw and there in fm3 edit now . Guess I didn't refresh when I went from beta. Thanks

On the fm3 unit they show from 411 to 419 ,on fm-3 edit there blank,411 to419, but if I click a blank preset say 413 on fm3 edit it goes to the pre set on the unit .
Ok ,I refreshed after new fw and there in fm3 edit now . Guess I didn't refresh when I went from beta. Thanks

For a shortcut: There is a Refresh button in the top-right of the Preset picker as well as a "Refresh Presets" button in the Preferences dialog.

I have seen this as well, FM# Edit preset list saying <Empty> when in fact there is a preset there and the name comes up and it loads when <Empty> is clicked. Sometimes, they show, but not always.

De-install and re-install FM3 Edit from scratch may be an idea.
Do you have defined a workspace folder in FM-Edit that may has issues ?

Back
Top Bottom