FM3 Amp / Speaker Parameters ...... are these in FM3 (?)

ben ifin

Experienced
Hi all

Current Axe 3 owner / user and on the FM3 HP List.

There are key controls I always dial in to suit me - not in front of my Axe 3 so bare with me:-

-> Output Compressor Gain Enhancer ?
-> Speaker Compression ?
-> Impedance Curve selection and settings ?
-> lastly, is there a list somewhere which explicitly states which Amp Cab and Speaker Cab parameters the FM3 does not have ?

Thanks,
Ben

-> Output Compressor Gain Enhancer ?
-> Speaker Compression ?
-> Impedance Curve selection and settings ?
Yes, yes, and yes.

-> lastly, is there a list somewhere which explicitly states which Amp Cab and Speaker Cab parameters the FM3 does not have ?

Make friends with the wiki. It'll be a good friend to you. ;)
the wiki said:
  • Some Amp block features are not available on the FM3: Bias Tremolo, Input Dynamics and Dynamic Presence/Depth.
(comparing the FM3's amp modeling to the Axe-Fx III) "They are the same quality. Certain features were removed to allow the algorithms to run including the bias tremolo, input dynamics processing (...)." source
"We removed all the superfluous stuff (bias tremolo, dynamic presence/depth, etc.) in order to get the core amp modeling to run on the slower processor." source
"The Axe-Fx III contains various algorithms that allow you to enhance the amp modeling that don't exist on a real amp. I.e. dynamic presence/depth, input dynamic processing, etc. These were removed to allow the core amp modeling to run on the lower-powered processor." source

Back
Top Bottom