FM3 5.03 Factory Presets

No, since they require custom user IRs.
Oh ok, that makes sense, I just thought maybe your were waiting to release them with the new presets. Hopefully we can get them soon. Thanks for all your work with the firmware releases! I still can’t get over how great the customer service/support of Fractal is. Can’t wait to mess around with these new presets.

Oh ok, that makes sense, I just thought maybe your were waiting to release them with the new presets. Hopefully we can get them soon. Thanks for all your work with the firmware releases! I still can’t get over how great the customer service/support of Fractal is. Can’t wait to mess around with these new presets.
Without straying too far from the intent of this thread, you might want to check this out. Watch the video and read the instructions for the custom IR’s.

Thread 'Rockman Tone Match - FM3'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rockman-tone-match-fm3.165619/

I see a bunch of the presets have been streamlined for the FM3. Thanks! It’s always fun to do a play-through.

Not a huge biggy but more of an FYI - Preset 121 (MF Euro) - scene 5 (I think, not in front of unit - the one labelled Blue Modern) does not change amp to the Blue Modern, it stays on the Euro Red Modern.

Who makes the factory presets? I'm assuming it's not just one guy locked in a basement somewhere obsessing over different tones everyday, but rather a team of beta testers and high profile users or whatnot....

Was just wondering because I got this new monitor and was flipping through some presets when I stumbled upon "Who's Next FM3" and it just sounds so incredibly good. Was wondering if that preset creator did some others that just might be tailor made for my new setup :darts:

Last edited:
For some reason all the stock presets sound really muffled and bass-heavy for me. That's always been the case. Of course they are easily modified but for example the 6160 is impossible for me to get a good sound out of. It sounds like theres a big wall blocking the sound.

Hi,

Still relatively new to the Fractal world so forgive me if this question has been asked or issue covered before...

A preset I had backed up from v4/01 sounds/feels different in v5.03. It's more squished, compressed...I've tried to adjust compressor and noise gate to no avail. Any help appreciated, this was my top 2 goto presets.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9692

Thanks, Chris
Post a separate thread about your issue. This one is about factory presets...

Back
Top Bottom