Not a Bug FM3 1.05 - CS Midi - PC On Value = 0 not sending as 0 ?

Nick Sumner

Just got my FM3 and an FS12! I'm using the CS Midi feature to send Midi Program Changes to my amp (Midi channel 1) to switch channels (Victory Super Kraken). If I send PC 0 which is essentially the clean channel it seems to send PC 11 (or at least switches my amp in to the same settings as PC 11). I've tried setting the value direct on the FM3 and testing other PC values which all correspond but 0 doesn't. I'm sure it's not the Amp as had been using a standard Midi controller (Morningstar MC8) before with no issues.

Also the FM3-Edit FC Controllers: CS Midi screen seems a little buggy i.e. Shows load Control Switch if window re-opened but the Commands are from CS1. It's also really slow to update any changes. I ended up using the FM3 to do editing directly instead of using this window.

Hi, I've just updated to 1.06 - beta but still appears to send PC 11 rather then PC 0 it's set to. Many thanks, Nick.

Hi, I've just updated to 1.06 - beta but still appears to send PC 11 rather then PC 0 it's set to. Many thanks, Nick.
I cannot reproduce this. I am sending from the FM3 to MIDI-OX thru a MIDISPORT and the PC command looks good to me.fc_cs_midi_cfg.jpgfc_cs_midi-ox.jpg

Is there a way you can run a similar test? If you upload your "System + Global Blocks + FC" dump from Fractal-Bot, I can also take a look at that.

HI, thanks for all you've done. I re-did the patch and it seemed to clear it up although the values appeared to be the same. Not sure if something got stuck somewhere but it all appears to be OK now. Thanks again for you time and help with this. Nick

Back
Top Bottom