FM-Edit Preset Manager is not preserving "Cs By Scene" values from III presets on import, reverts any original CS By Scene values to "LAST"

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
I have discovered one problem with Preset Manager in the FM9 on importing presets tonight.

When importing presets from the III over to FM9 using Preset Manager, the editor does NOT preserve the "Cs by Scene" controllers from the original preset.

For example, all my Naked Amps presets have CS switches and most are set off, but a few are ON here and there. Tonight I discovered every ported Naked Amps preset to the FM9 now has the value "Last" rather than the original value of "Off". This is not true to the original preset and can cause some problems for users how may be coming over from another preset that had a controller ON.

I can manually reset everything back to "off" (and likely will) but am reporting this for future fix?

If someone has saved a lot of custom Control switches On/Off for a III preset, then when importing to the FM9 the editor should preserve all those original saved "Cs by Scene" choices.

For the next update maybe? Thanks @Michael Pickens @Admin M@

Screen shots - first is preset from the III. Second i sported one. Note I lost all Cs by Scene values for on/off in port, and it simply puts everything at "LAST" -.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.49.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.50.04 PM.png

I have discovered one problem with Preset Manager in the FM9 on importing presets tonight.

When importing presets from the III over to FM9 using Preset Manager, the editor does NOT preserve the "Cs by Scene" controllers from the original preset.

For example, all my Naked Amps presets have CS switches and most are set off, but a few are ON here and there. Tonight I discovered every ported Naked Amps preset to the FM9 now has the value "Last" rather than the original value of "Off". This is not true to the original preset and can cause some problems for users how may be coming over from another preset that had a controller ON.

I can manually reset everything back to "off" (and likely will) but am reporting this for future fix?

If someone has saved a lot of custom Control switches On/Off for a III preset, then when importing to the FM9 the editor should preserve all those original saved "Cs by Scene" choices.

For the next update maybe? Thanks @Michael Pickens @Admin M@

Screen shots - first is preset from the III. Second i sported one. Note I lost all Cs by Scene values for on/off in port, and it simply puts everything at "LAST" -.

View attachment 101641View attachment 101642
I ran into this the other day. :-(

A while back I asked to have the option to set the rows and columns on this grid like we can in the scene manager. In addition to “clearing” the grid to on/off/last, we should be able to set entire rows/columns too. I have some uses for a CS boost for solos that I wanted to be “last” in every scene except the first, which should be “off”. I got tired of resetting that.

Back
Top Bottom