FM-12 III in progress

Wow!! Really fantastic work!!

Looks a little heavier than I'd want to lug around but it's been really cool to watch this progress. Nice compact all in one footprint on stage. Very slick :cool:!

Do you think you have enough air flow to the axefx? I know they have their own fan, but if that box was in the sun it could get mighty toasty in there.

Nice job! That’s a bunch of action in one tight footprint. Ideal for on and off in a hurry! Well done! BTW, what is the weight?
I haven’t weighed it, but I’d guess maybe 45 pounds or so, but I could be wrong. The size is more awkward than the weight, but I put some secure handles on the side, and it’s not too bad. It’s not lightweight for sure, but it’s been pretty manageable. To set up, just set it down, plug in the power, and the stereo xlrs, and you’re done. There’s a wireless unit in it, so no other cables beside power and the xlrs.

I haven’t weighed it, but I’d guess maybe 45 pounds or so, but I could be wrong.
It's more than that, for sure. Just the power conditioner, FC-12, expression pedals and Axe-Fx weigh 45 lbs. by themselves. Cool rig, though. :)

It's more than that, for sure. Just the power conditioner, FC-12, expression pedals and Axe-Fx weigh 45 lbs. by themselves. Cool rig, though. :)
Yea, I was guessing, and I don’t lift weights often enough to know by feel! I’ll have to try and weigh it later. I’m the one with the painted black rig, so no power conditioner in mine.

Reactions: Rex
Lol. I was way off. Mine is 75.4 pounds. So if I’m ever playing a gig on a cruise ship, and we need an emergency anchor, I’m ready!!!

Yea, I was guessing, and I don’t lift weights often enough to know by feel! I’ll have to try and weigh it later. I’m the one with the painted black rig, so no power conditioner in mine.
My mistake. But you do have other goodies that he doesn’t, so it all kind of washes out. :)

Lol. I was way off. Mine is 75.4 pounds. So if I’m ever playing a gig on a cruise ship, and we need an emergency anchor, I’m ready!!!
Wheels? Telescoping handle? Or roadie? Or chiropractor? Or painkillers? IMO modularity is the way to go but nice woodworking & layout.

Wheels? Telescoping handle? Or roadie? Or chiropractor? Or painkillers? IMO modularity is the way to go but nice woodworking & layout.
I have one of those little fold up hand carts- works well. There are handles on both sides, which make it much easier to carry.

Back
Top Bottom