Flying the FM9 flag - a stage rig rundown (lo-fi!)

NEXO!! Those are so great. I’ve installed a few Nexo PA systems but they’re not widely known in the States at all, sadly. Some of the best systems I’ve ever done.

I bet those make a pretty good FM9 monitor 🤯😅 Sounds great from here, anyway. Well done.

We're on the road. Yay. Booked solid until 2023, pretty much. Last night my great friend and fellow guitarist, Josh Owen, was doing his social media duties and grabbed a few minutes with me to talk about my simple but potent setup of an FM9 flanked by a couple of guitars.

So I have a question for you mate, since you are going out in stereo what's your take on the hole mono vs stereo debate for live shows? Any tips on how to use stereo live?

I'm so happy for you and the rest of the crew to be back playing gigs. Hopefully some WA shows aren't too far in the future :D

Nice one Burgs!

Hey @ LT ... I will be in WA in a week ... any gigs on the horizon?

Cheers

Doogz

Awesome sound Burgs!

So glad that it's opening up there, that you're booked for the year and I've got to get back again, especially to Perth! I remember cruising down the Swan in March long ago and it felt like heaven.

Last edited:
Very nice. Sounds big and full.

Is that an AX8 on the other side?

(+1 for the Ernie Ball Jacquard strap. On all my guitars.)

Skipped the 2.0 FW update but did 2.01 over the weekend, partly because of how your preset sounded on the video and it was worth it. Sounded great with my S.D. Pearly Gates humbucker pup, especially the Plexi and Vox.

Back
Top Bottom