Flying the FM9 flag - a stage rig rundown (lo-fi!)

Burgs

Power User
We're on the road. Yay. Booked solid until 2023, pretty much. Last night my great friend and fellow guitarist, Josh Owen, was doing his social media duties and grabbed a few minutes with me to talk about my simple but potent setup of an FM9 flanked by a couple of guitars.

We're on the road. Yay. Booked solid until 2023, pretty much. Last night my great friend and fellow guitarist, Josh Owen, was doing his social media duties and grabbed a few minutes with me to talk about my simple but potent setup of an FM9 flanked by a couple of guitars.

Man, I bet that sounded incredible through the FOH!

Awesome sounds and great preset... Me and my friends far from here in Korea do kepp eyes on and watch entire your vids on YT.
Hope you would share your presets such like this time one 'RIG1' in the coming future live concert which will surely encourage us.

Awesome sounds and great preset... Me and my friends far from here in Korea do kepp eyes on and watch entire your vids on YT.
Hope you would share your presets such like this time one 'RIG1' in the coming future live concert which will surely encourage us.
Wow. OK. That's made my night. Thank you. There is more to come and if you can use and enjoy them, I am very happy. All the best to you and our friends in Korea.

I'm so happy for you and the rest of the crew to be back playing gigs. Hopefully some WA shows aren't too far in the future :D
I hope you guys are on the road soon too - if you're not already. WA: Yeah, that's a tough one. Not easy at the moment. I reckon McGowan might have to bite the bullet soon and open the gates. If you're coming over this way, you know where I live. 😉🙏🏻

That really does sound great Burgs, you really do hear the difference between the different amp models

Just wondering what IR's you're using? stock or aftermarket, or a combination

Back
Top Bottom