Flying High Again- Gig video and preset

Love all your videos and this patch is awesome I changed a few things around to make it work with my setup! did you change anything on the patch for 9.04?

Thanks for contributions to the community!

Love all your videos and this patch is awesome I changed a few things around to make it work with my setup! did you change anything on the patch for 9.04?

Thanks for contributions to the community!
Thanks man. As much as this community has helped me I’m happy to give back as much as I can. I don’t think I changed anything when 9.04 came out. If it was suggested to reset the amp block I did that and then put my settings back in.
I use the Global EQ on both Outputs 1 & 2 to tweak my sounds to FOH and my FRFR’s. I pretty much leave Out 1 alone though and let the sound guys make any adjustments if needed. I tweak Out 2 to my FRFR’s slightly from venue to venue depending on the stage. Just minor tweaks in the highs and lows. Both EQ’s basically have a frown shape like pictured below.
64CB7CAE-6189-4112-8951-D06089A6F822.jpeg

Thanks man. As much as this community has helped me I’m happy to give back as much as I can. I don’t think I changed anything when 9.04 came out. If it was suggested to reset the amp block I did that and then put my settings back in.
I use the Global EQ on both Outputs 1 & 2 to tweak my sounds to FOH and my FRFR’s. I pretty much leave Out 1 alone though and let the sound guys make any adjustments if needed. I tweak Out 2 to my FRFR’s slightly from venue to venue depending on the stage. Just minor tweaks in the highs and lows. Both EQ’s basically have a frown shape like pictured below.
View attachment 46339

Awesome Thanks so much I will download your 9.04 one and test it out!

Some video from our last show. Preset included. Scene 1 is the rhythm, 2 is the rhythm with a volume boost, 3 is a clean with a slight breakup, 4 is a lead with a ducking delay, 5 is the same as 4 but wetter and scene 6 is the flanger I use for it.

@bishop5150, I was curious, where did you find the Polka Dot "Harpoon" V?

@bishop5150, I was curious, where did you find the Polka Dot "Harpoon" V?
Bought it off ebay. It's a cheap guitar but I had my guitar guy, who is an amazing luthier, route it out for a Floyd, installed new pickups and did a great setup on it. It's a very nice playing guitar now. I hope to buy one of the GMW models sometime in the future.

Bought it off ebay. It's a cheap guitar but I had my guitar guy, who is an amazing luthier, route it out for a Floyd, installed new pickups and did a great setup on it. It's a very nice playing guitar now. I hope to buy one of the GMW models sometime in the future.
Very cool! I saw one time where Karl Sandoval still makes them, for like $10,000. Kind of out of my league.

Back
Top Bottom