Flying High Again- Gig video and preset

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some video from our last show. Preset included. Scene 1 is the rhythm, 2 is the rhythm with a volume boost, 3 is a clean with a slight breakup, 4 is a lead with a ducking delay, 5 is the same as 4 but wetter and scene 6 is the flanger I use for it.

Attachments

• My Rig.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Some video from our last show. Preset included. Scene 1 is the rhythm, 2 is the rhythm with a volume boost, 3 is a clean with a slight breakup, 4 is a lead with a ducking delay, 5 is the same as 4 but wetter and scene 6 is the flanger I use for Flying High Again.

Awesome guys! Thanks for sharing the preset.

Some video from our last show. Preset included. Scene 1 is the rhythm, 2 is the rhythm with a volume boost, 3 is a clean with a slight breakup, 4 is a lead with a ducking delay, 5 is the same as 4 but wetter and scene 6 is the flanger I use for it.

Very impressive @bishop5150! You guys are amazing! Your vocalist really has Ozzy's moves and his "blank" stare down, plus he sounds so much like him. Your guitar playing is stellar! You mix in the both Randy Rhoads and Zakk Wylde in your playing which I really like. Special thanks for sharing your preset!

Very impressive @bishop5150! You guys are amazing! Your vocalist really has Ozzy's moves and his "blank" stare down, plus he sounds so much like him. Your guitar playing is stellar! You mix in the both Randy Rhoads and Zakk Wylde in your playing which I really like. Special thanks for sharing your preset!
No problem. This post is from last December though. Not sure how it's making the rounds again. LOL! Guess I need to update the attached preset so it has 9.04. Here ya go

Attachments

• My Rig.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 55
Thanks again @bishop5150! Question: on Scene 7 of your latest preset, I do not have any output. Cannot really figure out why. Any ideas?
Only difference that I see is the Wah is on. But if I turn the Wah on in any of the other scenes everything is ok. There is a Cab selected, no levels turned off anywhere. Confused?

Thanks again @bishop5150! Question: on Scene 7 of your latest preset, I do not have any output. Cannot really figure out why. Any ideas?
I don't use Scene 7 so not sure what is set on it. I have button 7 assigned as a IA for delay 1 and button 8 as an IA for the filter block as a boost.

I don't use Scene 7 so not sure what is set on it. I have button 7 assigned as a IA for delay 1 and button 8 as an IA for the filter block as a boost.
Cool! Thanks! Once again, I think Ozz is fantastic! I guess it is true that "everything is better in Texas"!

Back
Top Bottom