• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Floor reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpj1333

Inspired
I want this parameter so bad in my axe fx and the same exact modeling as the 3
I would give up the multi delay block or anything to get the same modeling as the 3

chris

Legend!
I want this parameter so bad in my axe fx and the same exact modeling as the 3
I would give up the multi delay block or anything to get the same modeling as the 3
you want the modeling that requires the improved hardware and CPU of the Axe3 to be put in the Axe2 by giving up a multi delay block?

Matt_B_77

Power User
The Axe FX II is discontinued as in they are not making them anymore. They can't make any more because the CPU is no longer made.

As for the AX8, it's CPU has less power then the Axe FX so if the Axe FX can't do it then the AX8 won't either,

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
It’s common knowledge the II is discontinued and there is no more stock to sell, so your argument simply doesn’t make sense

iaresee

I didn’t ask for any one else’s opinion
This is a discussion forum. Things are discussed here. If you're uncomfortable having conversations this is not the place to post a request. You can try filing it with https://support.fractalaudio.com/ instead.

As for your wish, understand that the Axe-Fx II is now a discontinued product. There is no profit to be made improving discontinued products and profit is what keeps businesses alive. You should temper your expectations for any wish accordingly. The members here are attempting to explain this to you, politely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom