Flipping guitar videos from right to left & v.v.

rickbarclay

Inspired
Just watched a Robert Renman video I get in the mail. There's a little box in the corner that allows me to flip it from right handed to left handed. So instead of having to extrapolate the scene in my mind in real time--I just
press "Flip It" and there it is!. Wow!

Does anybody out there know the name of a program out there that flips mp4's and other vidoes and where
I can acquire it? Thanks ever so much? I think the Renman lesson was linked to UTube.

Thanks Bakerman. I just found one, too: movavi video editor. Works pertty good. I did an mp4 file and then transferred it to Transcribe. Worked like a charm. Just needs a little size adjustment on the video.

I'll tell you, I'm so used to watching right handed videos and playing them lefty that I don't know how long it's going to take me to get used to watching them this way. Right now I'm pretty confused, but if this works the way I hope it does, then it should improve my learning process.

I have the VLC program so I'll give that a try too. If anyone out there has a flipper they consider to be the be-all, end-all of flipper programs, I'd sure like to hear about it and give it a try. I guess if the VLC program works, I can save myself the expense of paying forty bucks for movavi video editor, which I was pretty impressed with.

Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom