Flattening the headrush curve

Just applied the global PEQ settings on my two 108s and I'm impressed man! Thank you! The boominess was the big thing I was frustrated with, especially playing my passive guitars. My active kinda pushed through the boominess in a way my passives just didn't. But honestly, the hate on these monitors is a little ridiculous. Yes the Fractal is an incredible unit. Yes the HR units are budget and definitely not that great. But I'm also not a performing musician. I'm a hair stylist with a hobby that I love and I'm not nit picking my monitors every time I play. To me, just having a pedal that has every amp under the sun, every cab, every pedal, is incredible. I've never even played through a real deal 6505 other than a combo I had a very short amount of time. Otherwise, this has been the next best option. And given the Fractal wasn't cheap by any means, the last thing I could afford after being it was super expensive monitors. Maybe to hardcore audiophiles sure, skip them. But for a hobbyist who just wants to play loud and sound cool, the HR 108s have been great for me

Hey, there WK Smith, I run 2 headrush frfr112's. I used your parametric eq settings for the frfr108 and it does help on certain amps/patches. I thank you for your time putting that together. Any chance on getting one made for the 112's? It would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom