Flat out: Why hasn't Fractal given us the ability to invert the colors on the LCD screens?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
They mentioned over a year ago that they would "have some guys look into it". Can this not be done? If it can, please with sugar in top. If it can't, then state and I will go fixate on somethings else, like why Apple doesn't allow you to put the battery percentage in the top bar anymore. I digress.

I would be elated to have the same color/hue/saturation/contrast/brightness controls as on the old crt monitors

As a helix owner I prefer the white lettering in black background as well (like on helix)

I’m also wish that they add some zoom functionality to the Home Screen. Trying to read that tiny font while standing is a chore, and I have 20/20. Especially with the smallish font against a light background.

Last edited:
They mentioned over a year ago that they would "have some guys look into it". Can this not be done? If it can, please with sugar in top. If it can't, then state and I will go fixate on somethings else, like why Apple doesn't allow you to put the battery percentage in the top bar anymore. I digress.
They can only hate a particular person for so long, so eventually they'll be distracted and go hate on someone else and your wish list will all come true. Merry Christmas. :)

Yeah, I'm a bit angry when the peas are not at 10 O'Clock on the plate too.

Kidding. But hold on for the 'Wish List'.
I KNOOOOW! I hate when there are more carrot pieces than peas too! I have an absolute tirade! Wait... wish list? Pea orientation is on the wish list?

Last edited:
Yeah.. It's terrible when ones glass is half empty.
Cliff!... Quit lolly-gagin around and get this done!;)

Just had my Helix powered up side-by-side with my FM9.

The contrast is, well, very stark: on the FM9, the labels are hard to read and prone to being washed out. Tried adjusting the brightness / contrast of the mini screens, but didn't see any real improvement....

Also, the font is quite small; looks like there's several rows of pixels on the top and bottom that aren't being fully utilized, so maybe there's room for improvement there as well.

My vision is not what it used to be, so +1 for this request!

And +1 for larger labels on presets and scenes....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom