[FIXED] Problems getting looper to work

rnjscooter

Power User
So I have had several forum members bend over backwards to help me get where I need in order to use my MFC with the III till the FCs come in. I got EVERYTHING working, amazing people on this forum!

The I decided to get brazen and try an add a looper. I am pretty sure I did it, but nothing happened other than a pingy feedback when hitting the record button. So then I thought I would try using the looper straight from the front panel of the III. The same pingy feedback when I hit record, and nothing there when I hit play to listen.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thx!

show us how you added it to the preset.
hey Chris hope all is well man. Just thru it up in front. Maybe there was something else I was supposed to do? If I remember correctly on my II, just drop one in and go

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.01.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 9.01.06 PM.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 39
This happened to me. I will bet that if you look at the looper block when you pull up the preset that the play button is already engaged. When you then activate the record button (over the activated play button) it creates that noise. Tell me if that's your issue. I already reported this to the guys.

If so, I can help you set up the MFC to avoid this.

MM

I'm guessing but I bet you set up the MFC's Looper Record switch as a momentary switch sending 127 and then 0. You'd want that OFF value to be "OFF". In other words, no off value.

To end recording, start playback.

I'm guessing but I bet you set up the MFC's Looper Record switch as a momentary switch sending 127 and then 0. You'd want that OFF value to be "OFF". In other words, no off value.

To end recording, start playback.

I am SURE that's the case, as I am midi challenged. I will study up and see if I can figure that out. And the Play button is fine or does it need to be set ups the same way?

Thx!

so I went to the first bass guy press and added a looper and both the record play and, crap, whatever the next one after that, all three were engaged. then I hit the record button and all hell broke loose. So I said forget it. Went back to my preset and hit record and perfecto, like nothing was ever an issue yesterday. weird......... But all is well nowo_O

Back
Top Bottom