fixed possible 6.01 bug

gitrbldr

Inspired
Just installed 6.01 in the Ax8 and went to play a gig. I was in scene 2 on 2 different presets and could hear my wah pedal engaging for a second then turning off. it is typically set on auto wah. will be checking all cables and double checking presets for change.

Like, a whole second? Or a 10th of a second?

Something similar has always happened to me when switching scenes in a CPU intensive preset. It sounds like not everything changes at the same instant, so the last thing to actually switch over happens after you hear unintended changes..

Is this what you mean? Or is yours something different?

Like, a whole second? Or a 10th of a second?

Something similar has always happened to me when switching scenes in a CPU intensive preset. It sounds like not everything changes at the same instant, so the last thing to actually switch over happens after you hear unintended changes..

Is this what you mean? Or is yours something different?
no I'm look at the wah with ax8 edit it is on auto engage with a mission spring loaded pedal in the off position it reads .01 instead of 0 and I hear a little wah on a random note or chord

You need to calibrate your pedal. When it tells you to move the pedal throughout the range just let the spring pull the heel down, don't force it down with your foot.

You need to calibrate your pedal. When it tells you to move the pedal throughout the range just let the spring pull the heel down, don't force it down with your foot.
ya i did that. the control page shows 0 and 10 calibrated the pedal the wah page shows a little bit engaged even if I manually set it to zero and save when I come back to the preset it shows a little engaged. different wahs have different amounts engaged as do different presets. re-installed firmware no change

The modifier "Start" value is set to 1.0%. Set it to 0% and the pedal should reach 0.00 control value at heel down.

This wouldn't (or shouldn't) cause the brief auto-engaging you described in the first post. If you can recreate that problem, it might be a good idea to post the preset.

Ok I tried a few things. re-installed the firmware. removed then added the wah block, changed the wah type then back, recalibrate the foot controller and set all the auto engage speeds to medium. headed to the gig now if it does it again I will try and catch it on my phone so you guys can hear it as well. like I said it was on a couple different presets (2) which is why I thought it was physical, not software issue thanks all for your input

Back
Top Bottom