[fixed] New Axe-Fx III - no input level, no sound

OMG - I don't have advice - but I feel your pain. Are you ok to open the top and see if that connector has popped off?

In particular - Standing at the back of the unit, with the top off - In the middle of the unit at the front there is a wide ribbon cable - To the right of that there's another ribbon cable - Also on the left hand side, there's a little input board that houses the instrument and headphone jack - There's a ribbon cable from that.. My money's on the cable that's on the front in the middle but what would I know? :)

Hope it's a simple fix
Pauly

Normally I'd take the top off and have a look, didn't want to risk voiding the warranty with how much this thing costs :)

All fixed, apparently some connectors had worked loose during shipping. Happy with Independent Music timely communications and the quick turnaround.

If anyone else has a similar issue, before you take the cover off check the warranty conditions before doing so.

So.. what do you think? :)
HAve you got the Austin Buddy preset pack yet? I think it's a must
Thanks
Pauly

I know this is an old thread but I ran into the same issue on my new FX III right out of the box. No input signal detected and no output. but was able to resolve it by Resetting System Parameters from the Utilities page. Maybe this will help someone else.

I know this is an old thread but I ran into the same issue on my new FX III right out of the box. No input signal detected and no output. but was able to resolve it by Resetting System Parameters from the Utilities page. Maybe this will help someone else.
How exactly did you set your parameters in the utilities page? I'm having the same issue

Back
Top Bottom