(Fixed) Mark graphic EQ in the amp block displaying incorrectly after changing scenes

Dave Merrill

Axe-Master
I'm on 14.05, and I noticed yesterday that on the unit, the Mark graphic EQ in the amp block seems to always appear to be set flat after changing scenes. Switching to a different page and back, it fixes itself. Other EQ types don't to that.

Anyone else seen this?
Is it among the fixes in 14.06?

Well, time to upgrade then.
To find out if it's fixed?

I'd rather wait until there's a real official release. If there was official confirmation that this was a fixed bug I might feel differently, maybe. This isn't a showstopper, just annoying, and a potential trap.

14.06 is an official release. Mark EQ works as expected when switching channels or scenes on mine on 14.06.

Hmm. I don't see this behavior on my III. Mark EQ display is updating as expected when I change channels.

Is this on a single preset or multiple? What amp model? Are you changing amp channels when you change scenes?

Maybe post the preset.

I tried this on my own unit running 14.06. Can't reproduce it. But as yek said, it's probably related to the bug described in the firmware thread. If it is, it's fixed for 14.07.

I was going to post this:
Hmmm, it's not happening today on 14.06, weird.
Really quite sure it still was after I updated to 14.06, but not now, so I guess we're good.

I restarted the Axe...
It was already on this preset.
Went to scene 4, the one with the Mark EQ, and all bands were as far down as they go.
Page down and back, they're were I left them, right.
Pulled the highest band all the way down, switched to scene 3 and back, EQ was right.
Switched to scene 1 and back to 4, all bands were flat, wrong, just like I've been saying.

So apparently it's a bit slipperier than I thought, but something is definitely wobbly over here.
Preset is attached.

Attachments

• Shiver 4 Sat.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom