[fixed] FC6 Layout Link Bug?

Hooligan

Inspired
When I assign a layout link to the hold function of a switch, it disappears after power cycling the Axe. Layout links applied to the tap function remain as programmed. I have tried resetting the FC6 to factory setup. I am On Axe 3 firmware 5.02, and FC firmware 1.05. Any helpful suggestions?

Thank you for the astoundingly quick reply, Chris and Bryant. You've saved me from making many futile attempts to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry for a hijack, but I'm still experiencing the loss of layout link data with each power boot. AxeFXIII using FW 5.06, FC-6 using FW 1.05. Am I just a ditz?

Always possible there is a still a bug around this.

Can you provide a configuration and which switch you are trying to use layout link with, please?

I replied to you via DM, but I'll share for other's info.

For some reason I didn't read anything in the FC manual specifying the need to setup each switch in a Layout on which you need Layout Links operational. And with this, I only had it setup on two of the four switches on my Layout 1 (presets), so it felt as if the data was disappearing with the power cycle. I figured it out this evening while working to replicate the issue.

Cheers,

Lee

Back
Top Bottom