[fixed] FC12 Bug: Bank Increment/Decrement Upper Limit Not Saving

atquinn

Power User
This has been happening to me for the past couple firmwares. My bank size is 4 and used to have the upper limit set to 128. Somewhere along the line that got changed to 51 and I cannot change it back and save it. If I change it to 128 and restart the Axe, it is back at 51. This is inconvenient because the presets I use 99% of the time are on bank 96 and above.

I know this has been brought up with regard to the FC6, but I'm not sure if it was thought to be fixed yet? It's definitely still a problem for me.

Austin

I use my main Axe III preset on FC-6 with a MAIN layout that has all my gig presets instead of using the default PRESETS layout. Then I ported over Simeon's Axe II presets into presets 29-128 or bank 7-31. Is it unavoidable to select that PRESET LAYOUT when you're outside the bank wrap, the FC loads your current bank instead of the bottom limit. I want to see bank 7, but I see whatever bank I'm currently in. Then I hit a bank up or down, and goes to bank 31? Then I tap up and wrap to bank 7. Don't know if this is a bug.

I use my main Axe III preset on FC-6 with a MAIN layout that has all my gig presets instead of using the default PRESETS layout. Then I ported over Simeon's Axe II presets into presets 29-128 or bank 7-31. Is it unavoidable to select that PRESET LAYOUT when you're outside the bank wrap, the FC loads your current bank instead of the bottom limit. I want to see bank 7, but I see whatever bank I'm currently in. Then I hit a bank up or down, and goes to bank 31? Then I tap up and wrap to bank 7. Don't know if this is a bug.
Can you write this differently? I'm not really sure I'm following...

If you select a preset from the Axe Fx or Axe-Edit (not from the FC), I'm pretty sure you'll see the bank that preset is in on the FC. I don't think that I'm itself is a bug.

Are you saying that the bank falls outside the Lower/Upper bank limits? And then you have to bank up or down thru other Banks until to fall back into the limits?

This was fixed in 5.06. If you adjust the bank limit to 128 on front panel, it will save and remain after power down. I haven't confirmed it works via Axe Edit.

Back
Top Bottom