[fixed] Error - New Axe-Fx Ultra owner

8times0

So I got my hands on a used Ultra.
This machine had no presets. I figured I will make my own. After an hour I had created one from scratch with distortion.

But the next day it was gone. After a short search here I'd figured it was the cmos battery. And it was the solution.

Now I recreated my preset but no distortion, reverb or delay. Changing bass, mid and treble levels are also not changing.

I feel like something else is broken.

I need help or guidance or both. 😏
Thanks in advance for your replies

My advice? Use the Utility menu to completely reset everything in the unit and then load the factory presets. If those work, you've got a good sanity check that the unit is functioning correctly.

Last edited:
My advice? Use the Utility menu to completely reset everything in the unit and then load the factory presets. If those work, you've got a good sanity check that the unit is functioning correctly.

I will try this this evening.
Had to search how to reset from the utility tab.

ULTRA is a very good machine..I have both Axe Fx II and Axe 8 but still use my old trusted friend Ultra in my live concerts..

What does your rig look like?
Mine is: Ibanez RGAmol with fishman, axe fx ultra, Marshall 8008, Laney 2x12 v30

How do you load factory presets. I am pulling my ultra out of 6 year hibernation, and all factory and my presets are gone?

Back
Top Bottom