[fixed] Controller Channel and Settings Not Persistent After Save and Power Cycle

DJD100

Power User
These are the bugs that are now killing me (this is what caused VOL/PAN 1 not to respond to ADSR 2, wrong Controller Channel and ADSR 2 settings etc)...

a) Controller Channel not persistent when saving from 5.03/FM3-Edit-Win-v1p05p09, and rebooting.

b) ADSR 1, ADSR 2, Envelope/Manual, Scene Controllers 1+2, Scene Controllers 3+4 at minimum parameter settings not persistent when saving from 5.03/FM3-Edit-Win-v1p05p09 and rebooting.

In my tests I used Controller Channel A for all 8 Scenes, and Preset Location 006, with no Scene Ignores used, and all from the Editor (FM3-Edit-Win-v1p05p09).

This is a show-stopper IME.

Please fix, as I love the sound and feel of the Amp Block additions, though it's back to 5.01 for me.

I tried release 5.03 and it's still broken, plus this time I eliminated the Editor and recreated the problem with the front panel only (used the stand-alone Fractal-Bot for the FW install).

1) Install FW 5.03 Release.

2) Import the attached bundle or preset OGR-800-L103-Mini-07.05.3. (I used preset slot 006, though that likely doesn't matter?).

3) Via the front panel, confirm that all 8 scenes reference Controller Channel A, and note the various Controller Settings, with attention to ADSR's 1+2, and Scene Controllers 3+4 (see attached images).

4) Edit some unrelated parameters such as some Delay Levels and save via the front panel.

5) Power cycle the FM3.

10) Reopen preset OGR-800-L103-Mini-07.05.3 and view the Controller Channel assignments and the various Controller Parameters.

Result: Controller Channels per Scene will not be Channel A, ADSR 1+2 plus Scene Controller 3+4 will have corrupted parameters, so for example Scene 6 will not pass audio as the Mixer setting are lunched due to the Scene Controllers.

Expected: As all was/is working fine as in FM FW 5.01 (and possibly 5.02 which I couldn't use due to slow Pitch Block bypassing and channel switching when running Dual Diatonic etc, so I haven't tested that build as it's useless for me, as is 5.03 for this different reason (5.03 does the Pitch Bloch switching and bypassing fine!).

OK, I'm back to 5.01 (maybe for good?), good luck with this!

FYI.. beta 3 is out
Thanks, bug fixed in 6.0b2 (whoops I started with 6.0b2), and the bug is still fixed in 6.0b3.

6.0bx is the first FW I've been able to use since 5.01 as the intervening FW's all had the above bug, until fixed in 6.0b1.

Back
Top Bottom