"Fixed" Austin Buddy layout for FC-12 ??

toneseeker1

Does Austin Buddy have a video on install for his FC-12 layout ? I am not able to use the eight presets foot control buttons.

Fixed! I needed to change bank size first than load the file.
Yep - for the FC12, you have to match the overall bank size to 8 so it all layout out on 8 presets for Presets view, and 8 scenes per preset for Scene view. Glad you figured it out!

What is the Austin Buddy layout? Does anyone have a diagram of how the switches are labeled and function?
It's basically just a modified factory FC12 layout.

I make these changes to the factory (not all I do but main stuff):

For 1.PRESETS layout, HOLDing a Preset will turn on the "kicker Coil" filter boost for using single coil guitars

For 2. SCENES layout page, HOLDing a scene will activate the CS2 Amp Boost Function

For 3. and 4. EFX Pages, I make sure the effects line up with my TonePacks (I use Drive2 for example), AND if you HOLD an effect, it will cycle between the four channels so you can try other types

The 5. LOOPER page is the same

I ad a NEW 6. AMP page that has all the CS2 (Amp boost), CS3 (Fat), CS4 Brite/reverse), CS5 (Saturation) and CS6 (Low Cut) all on one page, plus for FC12 I add an Amp1 +/- 1db Level and Amp 2 +/-1db switch.

This leaves layout pages 7 and 8 still open for whatever you want, perform per-preset, etc.

I add Tuner HOLD function, under the TAP function for delays.

I make some navigation changes, with a "/" signifying that the switch has a HOLD function as well as a tap function.

Here is the FC12 layout from LiveGold (works with Naked Amps too). If you want try it, make sure to use the editor to SAVE your existing FC12 layout file first (using SAVE ALL Layouts), that way you can always go back to your original.

Hope that helps!

Attachments

• AX3_AusBuddy_FC12_All_Layouts_File.fclayout
    94 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom