First time stereo options

VincentRed

Hello,

I've made a simple bass preset, pic related ;)1599170368280.png

For a better live effect I would like the arpeggio to switch fluently between the speakers in the songs tempo. Nothing too fancy, simple stereo. The problem is, I don't even know were to start, so far I've been using just the basic options.

Thanks!!
Vincent Red

Attachments

• 1599170399302.png
    1599170399302.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 4
If I understand correctly you want every arpeggio note being individually panned left or right, correct ?
I just want the main bass sound to be in the middle and the arpeggio to be switching between the speakers, but every note on a different speaker sounds waaaaay too fast. I would start with a wave frequency of 2 bars (so on the first bar panorama would be full left and on the second would be full right) and just modify it from there. Arpeggio consists of 4 quarter notes, so panning them individually wouldn't work. I've noticed some advanced controller options were you can set up a function (like on the image below). Im guessing I need something like that with the panorama.

Thanks
Vincent

1599234187637.png

Vincent, is this for use with a live band, for recording, or for playing with a backing track?
For starters, the easiest thing might be to just use the autopanner in the trem/pan block set to your choice of tempo sync options.

Back
Top Bottom