First time post, something djentyish

Korpsed

Hi ya'll. I've been watching these forums for a while, but never had a chance to offer my own input. This ends now :D
Despite getting my Axe FX II 8ish months ago, this chirstmas-new years has been the first time I've had to dedicate time to it. Blown away by everything this unit can do!

Anyway, enough talk. This is a track over the past few days using the Axe for all guitar and bass sounds. The cleans were done with a Vibrato Verb, the distortion with the Das Metall and the bass with the... SV Bass :p

Sounds pretty good. The clean tone reminds me of vildjharta, who I think is pretty darn awesome. I dig the distortion sounds you are getting too. What cabs are you using?

I like it alot, but i think there's something happening at 1:56 which was not intentional? It sounds a bit like a crash with the bassnotes, maybe it's supposed to be like that.

The last bit was also cool. I would beef up the drums a bit, get the kick more kickin'. Just a tip ment in a friendly way.

haha, hope I don't go too hard on you in your first post! Welcome to the forum in the official way :)

Last edited:
And then Uni started and he forgot to reply, apologies about that...

The cab for the distorted tone was the stock OH Recto cab, in stereo with a U87 and a RE16

The clean was the Recto again, with a U87 and the 2x12 G12-65 Farfield without a mic.

And yeah, the clash wasn't intentional. I didn't realise until you pointed that out. Whoops :p
Thanks for the comments though :D

Back
Top Bottom