First-time Fractal owner, FM3 is here

dmedlock

Seemed like I was on the waitlist forever, but I finally got my FM3 last week...what an incredible unit this is so far, and I’m not even halfway through the factory presets yet. I am also working through the manual and watching videos on YT trying to get up to speed on this thing (I’ve always been a guitar-cord-amp kind of guy)...a big TY to 2112...your YT videos have been a big help and you are a monster player.

Anyways, I just joined the forum and am looking forward to learning more about this unit from all of you.

Dean

Seemed like I was on the waitlist forever, but I finally got my FM3 last week...what an incredible unit this is so far, and I’m not even halfway through the factory presets yet. I am also working through the manual and watching videos on YT trying to get up to speed on this thing (I’ve always been a guitar-cord-amp kind of guy)...a big TY to 2112...your YT videos have been a big help and you are a monster player.

Anyways, I just joined the forum and am looking forward to learning more about this unit from all of you.

Dean
Welcome aboard! Tag users with the @ character, like @2112
... gets their attention.

Back
Top Bottom