First song with Axe fx 2 xl

Damn, that's pretty. If you wouldn't mind would you explain a little bit more about the tune, influences and of course your preset setup?

Damn, that's pretty. If you wouldn't mind would you explain a little bit more about the tune, influences and of course your preset setup?

Thanks! and ofc i can explain the story behind it: (with bad english but i will try my best) as i said i like to listen stuff while sleeping and i wanted to create something for that but at that moment i didnt know where to start.. and 2 days ago i was chatting with a very good friend of mine at 4am and i told her that im working to create something for sleeping but couldnt find a good idea, after an hour she said ''ok im gonna sleep now play something pretty for me'' i started to play but its was a challenge.. i had to be careful about my dynamics and chords choises coz somebody was trying to sleep :) after 2-3 minutes i found the intro riff of the song and i was like ''well that feels cute i should record that'' after my friend fell asleep i recorded my ideas and there we go :)
for the patches i mainly used factory presets the first one called ''crystal echo'' and another one that i dont remember its name but it was a regular clean with some delay (i increased the mix and feedback of delay a little bit) and the last one is from axe change ''jake bowen red giant'' (or red dragon im not sure)

Back
Top Bottom