First recording with FW15 and Euro Red model

I really love the euro red. I use it for my lead tone to get a real lynchy sound. And you pulled off some fantastic playing there buddy. You have some really awesome chops! Good luck in the competition

Speaking of red... your input clip meter is almost always on as you play. Not a huge deal, but you might be introducing some clipping artifacts into your sound. Might want to lower your I/O settings...

..with that said, excellent playing and sounds. nice and powerful without too much gain.

Great !!!
Which Cab do you use?
Could you please share your patch?

Sorry for being late, but i was far for home for gigs.
Sure, i will share it. but it is perfect as it is. I've not tweaked the default settings. i swapped only the cab and done a little eq in post on the daw. I think i will reply the eq on the patch.

Speaking of red... your input clip meter is almost always on as you play. Not a huge deal, but you might be introducing some clipping artifacts into your sound. Might want to lower your I/O settings...

..with that said, excellent playing and sounds. nice and powerful without too much gain.

thank you mate. i was using the axe as interface only for reamping. Anyway the guitar was not digitally distorted. The input was always on yellow. Only the output was clipping, but in this case i don't care, cause after i reamped, i changed the audio interface (apogee ensemble) to pump up the volume.

Back
Top Bottom