AFIII First Preset

Brian Coonan

Power User
Hi guys - got my III this week and finally got a chance to sit down and do something so I made this preset to get me up and running! It's one of those clean - to - mean presets just to get my feet wet.

Scene 1 - Clean Band Commander based on Cooper Carter's settings in a vid he did awhile ago - made some tweaks to fit my personal taste. Also used a PEQ block that Leon Todd had in one of his presets that I liked
Scene 2 - Dr Z crunch - mainly a country rhythm one of the bands I play in that does country and rock, which leads to...
Scene 3 - added another drive pedal to get a little more crunch for stuff like Brian Adams and things like that - I think I need to tweak it a little though
Scene 4 - Big lead - filter block to boost it up about 4 db and just a different delay

Currently the FC12 has the top first 4 set to the scenes, some other switches assigned but I'm still getting the hang of what I'd even want on the controller.

Audio:

Attachments

• BC Main.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
Hi guys - got my III this week and finally got a chance to sit down and do something so I made this preset to get me up and running! It's one of those clean - to - mean presets just to get my feet wet.

Scene 1 - Clean Band Commander based on Cooper Carter's settings in a vid he did awhile ago - made some tweaks to fit my personal taste. Also used a PEQ block that Leon Todd had in one of his presets that I liked
Scene 2 - Dr Z crunch - mainly a country rhythm one of the bands I play in that does country and rock, which leads to...
Scene 3 - added another drive pedal to get a little more crunch for stuff like Brian Adams and things like that - I think I need to tweak it a little though
Scene 4 - Big lead - filter block to boost it up about 4 db and just a different delay

Currently the FC12 has the top first 4 set to the scenes, some other switches assigned but I'm still getting the hang of what I'd even want on the controller.

Audio:

Sounds pretty cool keep on Rocking :)

Back
Top Bottom