• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

First Preset

Brian Coonan

Experienced
Hi guys - got my III this week and finally got a chance to sit down and do something so I made this preset to get me up and running! It's one of those clean - to - mean presets just to get my feet wet.

Scene 1 - Clean Band Commander based on Cooper Carter's settings in a vid he did awhile ago - made some tweaks to fit my personal taste. Also used a PEQ block that Leon Todd had in one of his presets that I liked
Scene 2 - Dr Z crunch - mainly a country rhythm one of the bands I play in that does country and rock, which leads to...
Scene 3 - added another drive pedal to get a little more crunch for stuff like Brian Adams and things like that - I think I need to tweak it a little though
Scene 4 - Big lead - filter block to boost it up about 4 db and just a different delay

Currently the FC12 has the top first 4 set to the scenes, some other switches assigned but I'm still getting the hang of what I'd even want on the controller.

Audio:

Attachments

Freds55

Power User
Hi guys - got my III this week and finally got a chance to sit down and do something so I made this preset to get me up and running! It's one of those clean - to - mean presets just to get my feet wet.

Scene 1 - Clean Band Commander based on Cooper Carter's settings in a vid he did awhile ago - made some tweaks to fit my personal taste. Also used a PEQ block that Leon Todd had in one of his presets that I liked
Scene 2 - Dr Z crunch - mainly a country rhythm one of the bands I play in that does country and rock, which leads to...
Scene 3 - added another drive pedal to get a little more crunch for stuff like Brian Adams and things like that - I think I need to tweak it a little though
Scene 4 - Big lead - filter block to boost it up about 4 db and just a different delay

Currently the FC12 has the top first 4 set to the scenes, some other switches assigned but I'm still getting the hang of what I'd even want on the controller.

Audio:
Sounds pretty cool keep on Rocking :)

Top Bottom