First powerup

moshwitz

Inspired
Sup? ;-)
just made my first power up, and was scrolling through the different screens, and noticed I am getting a fluctuating signal on my input 3R. it will go a few bars higer on the meter than the pic shows and will light up the first block on the front panel LED.
Also on the first page of the utilities my Pedal 1 and 2 are fluctuating and between 98 and 99% and out 3 and 4 (just barely)
and.... my USB in is showing signal at half way up but I have not plugged anything into the USB or any inputs yet and was wondering if something is wrong or this was normal for anyone else? 1.03 Firmware, I didn't want to change anything yet, as I am just now getting it setup.

Thanks
MOSHON
DAVE

As far as I know, the pedal does fluctuate slightly like that when nothing is plugged in. Also the USB meter is showing the buffer status, not audio signal so that’s normal too.

Not sure about Input 3, but I don’t think it’s cause for concern. Someone more knowledgeable will probably chime in.

The jacks for the higher-numbered inputs don’t short when there’s nothing connected. It’s not unusual for them to show a little signal when there’s nothing connected. Of course, when there’s nothing connected, you’re not using it...so it doesn’t matter. :)

I am seeing similar behavior on Input 3L. See picture. The behavior does not change if I plug something into Input 3L. In fact, if I do plug my guitar in, the 2 blocks stay lit, and if I strum hard enough, it will light higher blocks. Also, if I go to the I/O Input panel, turning the C knob creates noise in the Input 3L meter. Turning the other knobs (e.g., D knob) doesn't create any noise in the corresponding input meter. It seems that there might be a hardware issue here?
IMG_2916.JPG

Last edited:
I am seeing similar behavior on Input 3L. See picture. The behavior does not change if I plug something into Input 3L. In fact, if I do plug my guitar in, the 2 blocks stay lit, and if I strum hard enough, it will light higher blocks. Also, if I go to the I/O Input panel, turning the C knob creates noise in the Input 3L meter. Turning the other knobs (e.g., D knob) doesn't create any noise in the corresponding input meter. It seems that there might be a hardware issue here?
View attachment 46414

I'm having this exact same issue and have contacted support and now need to get in touch with the Australian supplier about it - what ended up happening with yours? Replacement?

How’s that for quick service! I’d like to see some of the “other modeler manufacturers” answer you personally at 9:00 at night.
It is impressive service; but I'm quite sure the guys at Line 6 would do the same :) Frank and any number of the team prowl the forums and FB group all day. It's great that these companies are so great at taking care of us after our purchase!

Back
Top Bottom