AFIII First Play With My New Axe-Fx III - Fiddle Dee

Alex Kerezy

Inspired
Hi Everyone,
New Axe Fx member here, and one of the rare "bowed" string users. I got it last week and took it out the box yesterday. I was mostly playing around with some presets to get familiar and have fun. This is just my regular violin with an LR Baggs vio piezo pickup on it. I hope the link works

A little fractaled fiddle for you..... I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks everyone - wait til I learn how to really use and focus on playing with it

Hi Everyone,
New Axe Fx member here, and one of the rare "bowed" string users. I got it last week and took it out the box yesterday. I was mostly playing around with some presets to get familiar and have fun. This is just my regular violin with an LR Baggs vio piezo pickup on it. I hope the link works

Reminds me of ‘where the wild things are’ :)
Thanks
Pauly

Hi Everyone,

Hi Everyone,

What, NO Jean Luc Ponty ?? Violin sounds great !

Back
Top Bottom