• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

First notes on the AX8 [+ patch download]

What's up dudes! :cool:
I usually tend to stick to 3 main sounds on my AxeFx2:
1) an ultra-clean tone with no breakup at all
2) a crunch tone for classic rock/bluesy type stuff
3) a full on, balls to the wall, Marshall-flavored hi-gain tone
I literally dialed these sounds in on my new AX8 in less than an hour, so damn intuitive. I wanted to stick to factory cabs for these so what you hear is 100% AX8 going straight into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and into Cubase, no post processing.

Have fun with these! (fw V7.01) :)

I just purchased an AX8 based upon this video!!

billyraybell7

What's up dudes! :cool:
I usually tend to stick to 3 main sounds on my AxeFx2:
1) an ultra-clean tone with no breakup at all
2) a crunch tone for classic rock/bluesy type stuff
3) a full on, balls to the wall, Marshall-flavored hi-gain tone
I literally dialed these sounds in on my new AX8 in less than an hour, so damn intuitive. I wanted to stick to factory cabs for these so what you hear is 100% AX8 going straight into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and into Cubase, no post processing.

Have fun with these! (fw V7.01) :)
Sounds awesome Iam new to The AX8 and getting into it. But my tones don’t sound nothing like what I’ve been hearing. Like these are absolutely awesome sounding.

Top Bottom