First notes on the AX8 [+ patch download]

What's up dudes! :cool:
I usually tend to stick to 3 main sounds on my AxeFx2:
1) an ultra-clean tone with no breakup at all
2) a crunch tone for classic rock/bluesy type stuff
3) a full on, balls to the wall, Marshall-flavored hi-gain tone
I literally dialed these sounds in on my new AX8 in less than an hour, so damn intuitive. I wanted to stick to factory cabs for these so what you hear is 100% AX8 going straight into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and into Cubase, no post processing.

Have fun with these! (fw V7.01) :)

I just purchased an AX8 based upon this video!!

I literally dialed these sounds in on my new AX8 in less than an hour, so damn intuitive. I wanted to stick to factory cabs for these so what you hear is 100% AX8 going straight into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and into Cubase, no post processing.

Sounds awesome Iam new to The AX8 and getting into it. But my tones don’t sound nothing like what I’ve been hearing. Like these are absolutely awesome sounding.

E aí, caras! :legal:
Normalmente, costumo me limitar a 3 sons principais no meu AxeFx2:
1) um tom ultra-limpo, sem separação alguma
2) um tom crunch para coisas do tipo rock / blues clássico
3) um tom de alto ganho completo com sabor de Marshall
Eu literalmente disquei esses sons em meu novo AX8 em menos de uma hora, tão intuitivo. Eu queria usar táxis de fábrica para isso, então o que você ouve é 100% AX8 indo direto para um Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 e para o Cubase, sem pós-processamento.

[MEDIA = youtube] TfaUCm7o - w [/ MEDIA]

Divirta-se com isso! (fw V7.01):)
Obrigado

I just recently found this post and the video is great, the presets sounds awesome and I will try in a while, need new sounds for some presentations next week...I feel I need a change and this presets sounds really great !!! Thanks for share 👍
👍👍🤟🤟🤟

You're aware that after 4.5 years and some major firmware updates in between the preset Rocco once put together need some serious tweaking to come close to the original sound ?

Grazieeeee

Sure but you will need to go through your DAW interface.
So I tried running it before the DAW like Guitar-FX8-DAW-Computer-Cakewalk and don't seem to be getting any effects in the output.
Should I run it Guitar-DAW(Focusrite)-FX8- Computer?

Thanks
James

Since you have the FX8 I recommend starting a discussion in that forum since you are trying to get answers for the FX8 in the AX8 forum.

Back
Top Bottom