First KAN Release: BGN 212CL

that is a good idea buddy!!
I realize I’m the new kid on the block and nobody here knows me. I’ve had the Axe for a few weeks and suddenly I’m a Cab Pack producer. But I can assure you I’ve been recording guitars in my studio for 20+years. So the step up wasn’t that big ones I figured it out. Most of the work Is the same I’ve been doing all along. Mic placement etc. Here’s a video of me recording guitars in my studio. All the units in that big rack is gone, replaced with the Axe Fx..

Last edited:
I realize I’m the new kid on the block and nobody here knows me. I’ve had the Axe for a few weeks and suddenly I’m a Cab Pack producer. But I can assure you I’ve been recording guitars in my studio for 20+years. So the step up wasn’t that big ones I figured it out. Most of the work Is the same I’ve been doing all along. Mic placement etc. Here’s a video of me recording guitars in my studio. All the units in that big rack is gone, replaced with the Axe Fx..

sound superb bro,i think you need to start recording audio or videos with your cabs to get people's attention,also try to post on the facebook,youtube,and popular sites like the gear page.,i have a private facebook fractal audio group if you can to join this is the url https://www.facebook.com/groups/282285122576858/

If you need another beta tester i would be more than happy!

Thanks for the BGN 212CL!!!
Thanks. I will take this really seriously. I’ve decided to add some serious microphones to the list. I’ve ordered following mic’s: Neumann U67, U47FET and Royer 121. So new packs will include following list of mic’s: Shure SM57, SM7b, Royer 121 Studio, Sennheiser MD421, Nemann U67, and U47FET. I will also post updates on my webpage. kanlyd.no

Back
Top Bottom