First Gigs With FC-6 Tonight and Tomorrow

Flatnine

Inspired
First two gigs with FC-6, pretty stoked! Gonna play some Prince and Time songs tonight and Rush tomorrow. Super pleased with how the FC can work for me. For Funk stuff I'm gonna use 3 presets. I've set up per preset switches 4 scenes and 2 effects. I have switch 1,2,3 with hold function to switch to presets 1,2,3 respectively. I can access any of the 3 preset with one hold- Easy!

Rush thing is a whole nother beast. Separate presets for every song so best to match sounds and effect of respective era's. I will be using a Midi Mouse to scroll songs in set list order via PC mapping. Every preset will have FC switches set up for scenes- total control!

Midi Mouse is attached to bass pedals so I can switch guitar tone immediately after playing bass notes- works like a charm!

New board for FC cuts previous board size almost in half! Fits perfectly in Gator Transit bag. Made custom snake to house, xlr, line cable and power lead for wireless and Freqout. Built in a USB charger to Axe 3 rack to charge wireless receiver.

First week with FC- hope I remember how everything is programmed!
IMG_3800.jpg IMG_3807.jpg IMG_3808.jpg IMG_3809.jpg IMG_3810.jpg

Nice set-up ... please let us know how things worked out during the gigs ... would you want any changes ... do you think a 12 would have made anything easier for you?

First two gigs with FC-6, pretty stoked! Gonna play some Prince and Time songs tonight and Rush tomorrow. Super pleased with how the FC can work for me. For Funk stuff I'm gonna use 3 presets. I've set up per preset switches 4 scenes and 2 effects. I have switch 1,2,3 with hold function to switch to presets 1,2,3 respectively. I can access any of the 3 preset with one hold- Easy!

Rush thing is a whole nother beast. Separate presets for every song so best to match sounds and effect of respective era's. I will be using a Midi Mouse to scroll songs in set list order via PC mapping. Every preset will have FC switches set up for scenes- total control!

Midi Mouse is attached to bass pedals so I can switch guitar tone immediately after playing bass notes- works like a charm!

New board for FC cuts previous board size almost in half! Fits perfectly in Gator Transit bag. Made custom snake to house, xlr, line cable and power lead for wireless and Freqout. Built in a USB charger to Axe 3 rack to charge wireless receiver.

First week with FC- hope I remember how everything is programmed!
View attachment 53530 View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534
Enjoy the gigs
Very nice setup...:)

Back
Top Bottom