FM3 First gig with the FM3 and FC-6

Great stuff. Are you able to use the same presets on the FM3 that you use on the AFIII? Or did you have to alter them due to any limitations/CPU?

Great stuff. Are you able to use the same presets on the FM3 that you use on the AFIII? Or did you have to alter them due to any limitations/CPU?
I'd say 95% of them were fine. The other 5% I had to tweak a bit to meet the CPU limits of the FM3. But with the new economy Reverb mode they would probably work if I transferred them over now.

Awesome and great.... How about you share the preset here, OMG9 used?..thank you for posting !
Sure, here you go. This is for FW 1.04 and is not any kind of tone match just the sound I use in my band.
I do not use the OMG9 layout. I keep my FM3 on the backline and have the FC-6 out front with me. Buttons 1-6 are scenes 1-6 and button 1 hold is preset down and button 3 hold is preset up. Button 2 hold is the tuner.
Scene 1 is the main Rhythm
Scene 2 is the Rhythm with a volume boost
Scene 3 is the swirly flanger sound on the breaks before the chorus. I divebomb the E string and kick in the flanger.
Scene 4 is the Lead.

Attachments

• Bark at the Moon.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom