AFIII First full production with the III, and the tones are glorious! ;)

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Sooo, I made my first full song with the Axe FX III.

I used the Recto 1 modern amp for the heavy rhythms, Recto 1 normal for the leads, the Bassman Normal for the cleans and the Bassman Bass for the bass guitar.
I'm really impressed with the Recto tones on the III, seriously, they sound HUGE.
I honestly think they never have sounded this real!
Also, digging the clean tones with the slight breakup.
I used the OwnHammer 412 RECTO V60 for all the guitar tones, just love the huge wall of sound I get with that one, and the clarity/sizzle.
For bass I used the OwnHammer AMPG 410 bass cab.
The bass preset is super simple but very effective, I might do a video on that later.

Anyway, hope you enjoy:

That was awesome...about a 1/4 of the way through I started playing along and forgot to listen closely to the tone...I never do that. It sounded like a show ready tune...composition and sound. What a great piece of work, overall (had to listen to it again and put the guitar down).

That was awesome...about a 1/4 of the way through I started playing along and forgot to listen closely to the tone...I never do that. It sounded like a show ready tune...composition and sound. What a great piece of work, overall (had to listen to it again and put the guitar down).

Thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom