First forum question new owner

Decimator

Inspired
Hi Friends,

I have tried to search for this answer but can't seem to find anything. I use my Axe FX as my main sound card for my computer and listen to it through a pair of HS8 monitors.

My question. Is it safe to leave the unit on 24 7 or should I be switching it off whenever not at my computer. I also play long gaming sessions and listen to music through it. I have not noticed it getting hot or anything but wondered what others do?

Thanks
Paul

I know several forum users have posted about keeping their unit on 24/7, but I don't recall them mentioning about using the unit as their sound card at that time. Not sure that would be an impact though.

Hi Friends,

I have tried to search for this answer but can't seem to find anything. I use my Axe FX as my main sound card for my computer and listen to it through a pair of HS8 monitors.

My question. Is it safe to leave the unit on 24 7 or should I be switching it off whenever not at my computer. I also play long gaming sessions and listen to music through it. I have not noticed it getting hot or anything but wondered what others do?

Thanks
Paul
mine is only off when im sleeping and im using it with 2 years never had any problems. also cliff mentioned long time ago that his axe-fx is 7/24 on

Back
Top Bottom