AFIII First Demo of the Axe-Fx III

Strong material and production! Even though the song is a bit long it's keeps you (at least me) hooked and builds nicely. Suprising and unorthodox choices with amps in producing high gain guitar sounds but the result is excellent. Would like to here this with a strong female vocalist...

Strong material and production! Even though the song is a bit long it's keeps you (at least me) hooked and builds nicely. Suprising and unorthodox choices with amps in producing high gain guitar sounds but the result is excellent. Would like to here this with a strong female vocalist...

This is why I love Fractal Audio. Every guitarist wants to find their sound. And Fractal gives us a cube of marble from which one can sculpt whatever they desire. Oftentimes firing shots in the dark and rolling with it brings unexpected and beautiful results.

And thank you, Timok! Length is something I worry about. So it's good to hear that a song maintains the attention of listeners. I've been looking for a vocalist in Arizona for a while. It's hard to find musicians you truly vibe with.

This is why I love Fractal Audio. Every guitarist wants to find their sound. And Fractal gives us a cube of marble from which one can sculpt whatever they desire. Oftentimes firing shots in the dark and rolling with it brings unexpected and beautiful results.

And thank you, Timok! Length is something I worry about. So it's good to hear that a song maintains the attention of listeners. I've been looking for a vocalist in Arizona for a while. It's hard to find musicians you truly vibe with.
Another Zonie on here? I'm in NoPho not far from Deer Valley Airport....

Back
Top Bottom