First Cab Pack Purchase - Presets vs Cabs

Scott Quillin

Hello - I just joined the Fractal family with the purchase of an Axe-FX II XL+ with the following Cab Packs:

Cab Pack - ML BULB ZILLA

Cab Pack - ML USA Djent

Cab Pack - OwnHammer Heavy Hitters Vol. 1

Cab Pack - OwnHammer Heavy Hitters Vol. 2

Cab Pack 13: ML USA Bulb 4x12 UltraRes

Cab Pack 19: ML Bulb Angle Citrus Collection

Cab Pack 7: CK's USA Traditional 4x12 UltraRes

So far, I'm only able to import the presents for ML BULB ZILLA and ML USA Djent but none of the other Cab Packs I purchased. I can access the cabs via Tools/Axe-Manage Cabs but not import presets for these.

Where are the presets for the other five Cab Packs I have?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Scott

If I understand your question right you are looking for presets in your Cab Packs.

Not all Cab Packs include presets I only have #7 and #13 listed above. I see some presets in 7 but none in 13.

Most of the Cab Packs I have purchased do not include presets. The IR's are to be used in presets you build. They can be auditioned using Axe-Manage Cabs and then saved as a preset when you find one you like. Some of the Cab Pack creators will include some presets as an example of what they consider "best in show" setup.

Thanks, faulty_equipment!

I didn't realize some Cab Packs were just IR's without presets. I do see for the product info for #7:

"As a special bonus, Cab Pack 7 is accompanied by a number of special PRESETS hosted on Axe-Change."

Thanks for the heads-up!

Back
Top Bottom