First Axe-II recording - Walk As Chaos new song

One day.... I will have orgasmic I mean organic metal tone like you... And an axe 2... It was like a metal genre mashup of coolness! It was like Aborted type melodic deathgrind with All That Remains metalcore and some Animals As Leaders type progressive djent mashup. At least that's what I heard.

Oh shit this is SEX dude! Fucking Amazing and god damn High School Tight! :lol Awesome composition bro, and tone as well as mixing, this is a stellar display of skill on every part dude!

Hehe thanks guys...I really appreciate the feedback. :D

Cliff - WOW was exactly what I said when I plugged in and heard the texture and felt the interaction with playing through this amazing tool. We might not have flying cars but at least we have Axe-FX II!!!

- S

Ridiculously cool sounding and superb composition - this is now going to be playing in our office and is officially our soundtrack for the day!

Great job all around. Besides the monster guitar tone, the overall production is stellar.

Not exactly my cup of tea... but you can't deny the talent... and a lot of it. Fantastic ! If you you mind me asking, what's are you using as a recording setup/ software ?

First part was not my kind of music, but from 2.30 and out was really cool. I really liked that. Anyway.. It was really well done... all of it. And really good production

thumb-up.png
thumb-up.png
thumb-up.png
thumb-up.png

View attachment Diezel Rhythm.syx

Thanks a lot all, I really appreciate the feedback. Preset is attached, I may have tweaked it since then but it's close anyway. The user cabs are Redwirez Mesa 4x12, the main one is the 57 an inch back from the edge I believe, the other one is a 121 a half inch back from centre.

Not exactly my cup of tea... but you can't deny the talent... and a lot of it. Fantastic ! If you you mind me asking, what's are you using as a recording setup/ software ?

I'm using a bunch of stuff hehe but the sequencer is Cubase and the interface is Lynx Aurora. Any other questions feel free!

I think I love you.

Kidding aside, that was amazing. Yes, the Axe sounds great (loving mine, btw! Been too busy playing to post about it yet), but I just loved the music. I'll be keeping an eye on you, sir. :) Please, keep us updated on anything you do. Off to check out your other clips!

Brett

Back
Top Bottom